We’re Faster. MUCH Faster!
Ordering your Yellow Letters through an American company creates two additional challenges which slow down your order.
1. Shipping in two directions
2. Canadian Customs
- First you have to mail Canadian stamps to somewhere in the US. (3-7 days unless you pay for Fed Ex)
- Your letter is then assigned to somebody who will make a handwritten version. (2-5 days)
- This letter is then sent to a printer to print off as many copies as you have ordered. (2-5 days)
- These copies are then sent back to the original person who hand writes a name and an address into each letter, addresses each envelope by hand, and applies a Canadian stamp. (2-5 days)
- Then your entire shipment is sent to Canada where it will sit in a Canadian Customs clearing house for at least another week or longer. (7-9 days – You know the efficiency of Canadian Customs, and we’ve heard stories of a three week delay)
Total time approximately 14 – 21 days before you receive your letters.
Yellow Letters Canada (Calgary,AB)
We are a small company geared towards your success. We have our own marketing department set up for our own House Buying Machine and we will not tolerate inefficiencies in our own system because delays cost us money. You get the benefit our marketing machine.
We have been buying houses with direct mail for over eight years; over $100,000 spent on direct-mail marketing, and have purchased at least 100 homes directly from home owners using our proprietary systems.
AND because we are in Canada, we can mail your letters to you immediately after they get created.
Our location (AB) eliminates you having to mail stamps to the US, waiting for Canadian Customs, and our simplified system eliminates redundancies saving you precious days.
We’ll quote you a turn around time of fourteen days but we strive for a week depending when your order is placed (Starting from the time your order is placed to the time your letters are in the mail).